THIS SHOW HAS SOLD OUT
Noah Stoneman – Piano/Compositions
Will Sach – Double Bass
Luca Caruso – Drums
Noah Stoneman is a 20-year-old pianist and composer from north London. He is currently studying at the Royal Academy of music and is adept at a wide range of musical idioms. What binds these different languages together is improvisation; the art which Noah aims to master throughout his career. He regularly performs as a sideman for some of the finest musicians across the UK from all generations, including Jim Mullen, Mark Kavuma, Xhosa Cole, Joe Downard and Alex Hitchock.
With his own trio you can expect a range of hard-hitting original compositions and an intense, immediate sense of improvisation across the group.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUDIENCE MEMBERS – PLEASE READ
Welcome back to the Vortex. Please note that we’ve implemented the following changes to our systems to make the club as Covid-safe as we can:
- Please buy tickets in advance as there will be no door sales. There will be twenty tickets only on sale for each gig.
- If you want to sit together with other people as a group we would ask that one person books all the tickets for the group, so that we are aware that you want to sit together.
- Up to six people may sit together as a group (unless the group consists of two households only in which case more than six may sit together).
- We ask you not to attend gigs if you have or think you may have any Covid-19 symptoms.
- We will ask you on entry to sign in for NHS Test and Trace using the NHS Covid app (or, if you do not have a smartphone. we will ask you to sign in manually)
- There will be no standing at gigs. Everyone who books a ticket will be allocated a seat, but we cannot guarantee that you will have a table.
- Orders for drinks and snacks will be taken and paid for using the Butlr app which you can download on arrival. (If you do not have a smartphone then your order will be taken at the table and you can make a contactless payment. We do not accept cash.)
- We ask that everyone wears a mask when moving around inside the building.
- We ask everyone to observe social distancing at all times.
- Automatic hand sanitiser stations are provided at various places within the building and we encourage regular use of hand sanitiser.
- Full details of the measures that we are taking to prevent transmission of Covid are set out in our risk assessment and management plan which can be found on our website.