Unfortunately, due to the current circumstances, this show had to be cancelled. We apologise for the inconvenience, all tickets will be refunded for now and we are hoping to reschedule this performance in 2022.
Heidi Vogel – Vocals
Bruno Heinen – Piano
Andrea Di Biase – Bass
Gene Calderazzo – Drums
Playing the music of Betty Carter / Sarah Vaughan.
Vocalist with The Cinematic Orchestra since 2006, Heidi appears on their albums ” To Believe “ , “Live at the Royal Albert Hall “, “ Late Night Tales “ and has opened for Erykah Badu in Dubai, performed at Montreux Jazz festival for Quincy Jones and appeared live on The Jimmy Kimmel Show on ABC , as well as performing at The Sydney Opera House and with The Krakow Symphony Orchestra , The Heritage Orchestra, The London Metropolitan Orchestra
Heidi performed with The Cinematic Orchestra concluding a 2019 USA tour at the prestigious Los Angeles Walt Disney Hall where she performed with Patrick Watson, Moses Sumney, and Miguel Atwood Ferguson.
COVID INFORMATION FOR AUDIENCE MEMBERS – PLEASE READ
Welcome to the Vortex. Although the government has relaxed its Covid restrictions the Vortex continues to operate measures to protect users of the premises.
Please note the following:
- We ask you not to attend gigs if you have or think you may have any Covid-19 symptoms. If you can’t make a gig because you have to self-isolate then just get in touch by filling out this form and we’ll give you a voucher for another gig.
- If you would like to sit by friends who have bought separate tickets, please email the club with details and we will make every effort to accommodate.
- We are cashless. We only accept cards for purchases at the bar (except American Express).
- We ask that everyone wears a mask when moving around inside the building.
- Automatic hand sanitiser stations are provided at various places within the building.
- Full details of the measures that we are taking to prevent transmission of Covid are set out in our risk assessment and management plan which can be found on our website.