Ella Hohnen-Ford – Piano, Vocals
Noah Stoneman – Piano
Midori Jaeger – Cello
Nicole Petras Barracks – Violin
Abbey Bowen – Viola
Dominic Ingham – Violin
Hohnen Ford is a vocalist/songwriter inspired by jazz, folk and the great songwriters of the 20th century.
After selling out their show at the Green Note in the London Jazz Festival, this passionate ensemble can’t wait to continue play together and develop. As well as performing bespoke arrangements from some of the finest upcoming composers in the UK, the ensemble will debut new arrangements of Hohnen’s songs from her upcoming debut E.P..
The songs on the E.P. (that features the intimate line up of piano and voice), has been fleshed out for string quartet, so this concert will be a unique opportunity to hear them in this setting.
COVID INFORMATION FOR AUDIENCE MEMBERS – PLEASE READ
Welcome to the Vortex. Although the government has relaxed its Covid restrictions the Vortex continues to operate measures to protect users of the premises.
Please note the following:
- We ask you not to attend gigs if you have or think you may have any Covid-19 symptoms.
- We also ask audience members to do a lateral flow test on the day of the gig and only attend if it’s negative. If you can’t make a gig because you have to self-isolate then just get in touch by filling out this form and we’ll issue a refund.
- If you would like to sit by friends who have bought separate tickets, please email the club with details and we will make every effort to accommodate.
- We are cashless. We only accept cards for purchases at the bar (except American Express).
- We ask that everyone wears a mask when moving around inside the building.
- Automatic hand sanitiser stations are provided at various places within the building.
- Full details of the measures that we are taking to prevent transmission of Covid are set out in our risk assessment and management plan which can be found on our website.