The Mopomoso team are delighted to be bringing you a delicious MOPOMOSO mix of LIVE improvised music on this gig, one year since the beginning of our online activities.
Some of the top musicians in the UK will be playing in this concert, all part of the Mopomoso TV team, who are not only all brilliant musicians, but have been busy collating and editing the monthly MOPOMOSO TV episodes; https://tv.mopomoso.com/
Maria Sappho – voice and keys
Paul Jolly – bass clarinet/sax
Charlotte Keeffe – trumpets/flugelhorn
Pascal Marzan – 10 string microtonal guitar
Sylvia Hallett – violin and objects
Kostas Chondras – sax
James Wykeham-Martin – guitar
Click HERE to buy a combined tickets for both shows
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUDIENCE MEMBERS – PLEASE READ
Welcome back to the Vortex. Please note that we’ve implemented the following changes to our systems to make the club as Covid-safe as we can:
- Please buy tickets in advance as there will be no door sales. There will be twenty tickets only on sale for each gig.
- If you want to sit together with other people as a group we would ask that one person books all the tickets for the group, so that we are aware that you want to sit together.
- Up to six people may sit together as a group (unless the group consists of two households only in which case more than six may sit together).
- We ask you not to attend gigs if you have or think you may have any Covid-19 symptoms.
- We will ask you on entry to sign in for NHS Test and Trace using the NHS Covid app (or, if you do not have a smartphone. we will ask you to sign in manually)
- There will be no standing at gigs. Everyone who books a ticket will be allocated a seat, but we cannot guarantee that you will have a table.
- Orders for drinks and snacks will be taken and paid for using the Butlr app which you can download on arrival. (If you do not have a smartphone then your order will be taken at the table and you can make a contactless payment. We do not accept cash.)
- We ask that everyone wears a mask when moving around inside the building.
- We ask everyone to observe social distancing at all times.
- Automatic hand sanitiser stations are provided at various places within the building and we encourage regular use of hand sanitiser.
- Full details of the measures that we are taking to prevent transmission of Covid are set out in our risk assessment and management plan which can be found on our website.