Pete Wareham – Saxophone
Ruth Goller – Bass
Chris Sharkey – Guitar
Tom Skinner – Drums
DJ Set – Pete Wareham
Support from Christos Stylianides
Saxophonist from Melt Yourself Down Pete Wareham is performing as part of this year’s London Jazz Festival alongside Ruth Goller, Chris Sharkey and Tom Skinner.
This is not one to miss! Not only will Pete be playing a DJ set before the main gig but also trumpeter Christos Stylianides is bringing down a sextet as part of a support slot.
Music is from 19:30 – Support, followed by a DJ set from Pete, followed by the main show.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUDIENCE MEMBERS – PLEASE READ
Welcome to the Vortex. Although the government is relaxing its Covid restrictions on July 19th 2021 the Vortex will continue to operate measures to protect users of the premises.
Please note the following:
- We ask you not to attend gigs if you have or think you may have any Covid-19 symptoms. If you can’t make a gig because you have to self-isolate then just get in touch by filling out this form and we’ll give you a voucher for another gig.
- We will ask you on entry to sign in for NHS Test and Trace either using the NHS Covid app or manually
- There will be no standing at gigs. Everyone who books a ticket will be allocated a seat, but we cannot guarantee that you will have a table.
- Orders for drinks and snacks will be taken and paid for using the Butlr app which you can download on arrival. (If you do not have a smartphone then your order will be taken at the table and you can make a contactless payment. We do not accept cash.)
- We ask that everyone wears a mask when moving around inside the building.
- Automatic hand sanitiser stations are provided at various places within the building and we encourage regular use of hand sanitiser.
- Full details of the measures that we are taking to prevent transmission of Covid are set out in our risk assessment and management plan which can be found on our website.