Tom Remon – Guitar
Mike Gorman – Organ
Shaney Forbes – Drum kit
Laurence Wilkins – Trumpet
“Check out Tom Remon, A fresh and exciting new voice on the London Jazz Guitar scene!” Jim Mullen
Tom Remon is a young, aspiring guitarist on the London Jazz scene. Having only recently graduated from Middlesex University, his playing conveys a maturity beyond his years. Tom has been a part of the Jazz Warriors development program and has already played with some of the era’s most esteemed Jazz musicians, including Denys Baptiste, Steve Williamson, Sid Jacobs, Jim Mullen, Jonathan Gee and Gary Crosby.
The Tom Remon Quartet is a Modern/Straight Ahead Jazz Outfit performing originals and standards from their upcoming album “Eagle Peak” which is due for release on Lunaria Records in February 2022
COVID INFORMATION FOR AUDIENCE MEMBERS – PLEASE READ
Welcome to the Vortex. Although the government has relaxed its Covid restrictions the Vortex continues to operate measures to protect users of the premises.
Please note the following:
- We ask you not to attend gigs if you have or think you may have any Covid-19 symptoms.
- We also ask audience members to do a lateral flow test on the day of the gig and only attend if it’s negative. If you can’t make a gig because you have to self-isolate then just get in touch by filling out this form and we’ll issue a refund.
- If you would like to sit by friends who have bought separate tickets, please email the club with details and we will make every effort to accommodate.
- We are cashless. We only accept cards for purchases at the bar (except American Express).
- We ask that everyone wears a mask when moving around inside the building.
- Automatic hand sanitiser stations are provided at various places within the building.
- Full details of the measures that we are taking to prevent transmission of Covid are set out in our risk assessment and management plan which can be found on our website.