Mopomoso is the UK’s longest running concert series dedicated to freely improvised music! Come & join us on the 4th Sunday of every month for an afternoon full of captivating musical meetings…
On Sunday 27th February, Mopomoso is delighted to present the following dynamic duos;
Viv Corringham (voice) & Alan Wilkinson (reeds)
Phil Wachsmann (violin) & David Leahy (double bass)
Pete Robson (piano) & Stuart Wilding (percussion)
Once again, a Sunday afternoon not to be missed – book your tickets now!
COVID INFORMATION FOR AUDIENCE MEMBERS – PLEASE READ
Welcome to the Vortex. Although the government has relaxed its Covid restrictions the Vortex continues to operate measures to protect users of the premises.
Please note the following:
- We ask you not to attend gigs if you have or think you may have any Covid-19 symptoms.
- We also ask audience members to do a lateral flow test on the day of the gig and only attend if it’s negative. If you can’t make a gig because you have to self-isolate then just get in touch by filling out this form and we’ll issue a refund.
- If you would like to sit by friends who have bought separate tickets, please email the club with details and we will make every effort to accommodate.
- We are cashless. We only accept cards for purchases at the bar (except American Express).
- We ask that everyone wears a mask when moving around inside the building.
- Automatic hand sanitiser stations are provided at various places within the building.
- Full details of the measures that we are taking to prevent transmission of Covid are set out in our risk assessment and management plan which can be found on our website.