MORE MOPOMOSO – two Sundays in a row this month! Following on from the special MOPOMOSO tribute gig to its founder, John Russell, as part of the mighty London Jazz Festival, MOPOMOSO continues with its (new) normal 4th Sunday of the month gig…
On Sunday 28th November, MOPOMOSO, the UK’s longest running concert series dedicated to freely improvised music, presents 2 fantastic musical meetings!
– and the Marcio Mattos (cello), Marilza Gouvea (voice), Adrian Northover (sax) and Mark Hewins (guitar) quartet!
Once again, a Sunday afternoon not to be missed!
COVID INFORMATION FOR AUDIENCE MEMBERS – PLEASE READ
Welcome to the Vortex. Although the government has relaxed its Covid restrictions the Vortex continues to operate measures to protect users of the premises.
Please note the following:
- We ask you not to attend gigs if you have or think you may have any Covid-19 symptoms. If you can’t make a gig because you have to self-isolate then just get in touch by filling out this form and we’ll give you a voucher for another gig.
- If you would like to sit by friends who have bought separate tickets, please email the club with details and we will make every effort to accommodate.
- We are cashless. We only accept cards for purchases at the bar (except American Express).
- We ask that everyone wears a mask when moving around inside the building.
- Automatic hand sanitiser stations are provided at various places within the building.
- Full details of the measures that we are taking to prevent transmission of Covid are set out in our risk assessment and management plan which can be found on our website.