Alexandra Ridout – trumpet
Luca Caruso – drums
Freddie Jensen – bass
Special guest: Joey Curreri – trumpet
Alexandra Ridout returns to the Vortex with her own trio featuring Luca Caruso and Freddie Jensen. Since winning the BBC Young Jazz Musician of the year in 2016, Alexandra has gone from strength to strength, touring with British Jazz luminary Clark Tracey with his Quintet, Securing a seat with the National Youth Jazz Orchestra and currently studying at the Royal Academy of Music. Don’t miss out on seeing one of the UKs up and coming young musicians!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUDIENCE MEMBERS – PLEASE READ
Welcome back to the Vortex. Please note that we’ve implemented the following changes to our systems to make the club as Covid-safe as we can:
- Please buy tickets in advance as there will be no door sales. There will be twenty tickets only onsale for each gig.
- If you want to sit together as a household/bubble we would ask that one person books all the tickets for the group. If you book separately you will be seated separately. Please do not book together with anyone outside your household
- We ask you not to attend gigs if you have or think you may have any Covid-19 symptoms.
- We will ask you on entry to provide contact details for NHS Test and Trace. If possible please bring your own pen to write down the details.
- There will be no standing at gigs. Everyone who books a ticket will be allocated a seat, but we cannot guarantee that you will have a table.
- Orders for drinks and snacks will be taken at tables. We are sorry but for the time being no hot drinks will be available.
- We ask that everyone wears a mask when moving around inside the building.
- We are cashless – we accept contactless payments only.
- We ask everyone to observe social distancing at all times. One metre social distancing will operate in the club space, with mitigations as detailed in the risk assessment which is available on the website.
- Automatic hand sanitiser stations are provided at various places within the building and we encourage regular use of hand sanitiser.