Bruno Heinen – Piano
Andrea Di Biase – Bass
Gene Calderazzo – Drums
Featuring – Alex Hitchcock – Tenor Saxophone
Bruno Heinen’s music has been described by the Guardian as eclectic, eccentric, and unobtrusively erudite. His trio featuring Andrea Di Biase (Kenny Wheeler) and Gene Calderazzo (Pharoah Sanders) have just released their debut album Out of Doors – A must for piano trio fans…#2020 best so far – Marlbank. They will be perform new material together with Alex Hitchcock on Tenor, who has been described by Jazzwise as ready to make cataclysmic waves in the sound of UK jazz.
Supported by Arts Council England
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUDIENCE MEMBERS – PLEASE READ
Welcome back to the Vortex. Please note that we’ve implemented the following changes to our systems to make the club as Covid-safe as we can:
- Please buy tickets in advance as there will be no door sales. There will be twenty tickets only onsale for each gig.
- If you want to sit together as a household/bubble we would ask that one person books all the tickets for the group. If you book separately you will be seated separately. Please do not book together with anyone outside your household
- We ask you not to attend gigs if you have or think you may have any Covid-19 symptoms.
- We will ask you on entry to provide contact details for NHS Test and Trace. If possible please bring your own pen to write down the details.
- There will be no standing at gigs. Everyone who books a ticket will be allocated a seat, but we cannot guarantee that you will have a table.
- Orders for drinks and snacks will be taken at tables. We are sorry but for the time being no hot drinks will be available.
- We ask that everyone wears a mask when moving around inside the building.
- We are cashless – we accept contactless payments only.
- We ask everyone to observe social distancing at all times. One metre social distancing will operate in the club space, with mitigations as detailed in the risk assessment which is available on the website.
- Automatic hand sanitiser stations are provided at various places within the building and we encourage regular use of hand sanitiser.