With the London area moving into Tier 3 from Wednesday 16th December, we unfortunately have to close our doors to audience members again. All ticket holders for this weekend gigs will receive a refund via Ticketweb shortly. We’ll do our best to reschedule these performances whenever possible so please stay in touch by subscribing to our newsletter or follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram!
Steve Williamson – saxophone
Hamish Nockles Moore – double bass
Zoe Pascal – drums
Featuring Camille Rose – vocals
Having burst into the jazz firmament in the 1980s, British saxophonist and composer, Steve Williamson has continued to shine as one of its brightest ever stars and in his utterly distinctive and ever-questing way, continues to illuminate music with his special light. This exciting trio comprises Williamson on saxophone alongside drummer, Zoe Pascal and bassist, Hamish Nockles Moore and introduces Camille Rose on vocals.
“[music bridges] this fine artist’s rich interior life to the expectant world outside” The Guardian on Steve Williamson
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUDIENCE MEMBERS – PLEASE READ
Welcome back to the Vortex. Please note that we’ve implemented the following changes to our systems to make the club as Covid-safe as we can:
- Please buy tickets in advance as there will be no door sales. There will be twenty tickets only onsale for each gig.
- If you want to sit together as a household/bubble we would ask that one person books all the tickets for the group. If you book separately you will be seated separately. Please do not book together with anyone outside your household
- We ask you not to attend gigs if you have or think you may have any Covid-19 symptoms.
- We will ask you on entry to provide contact details for NHS Test and Trace. If possible please bring your own pen to write down the details.
- There will be no standing at gigs. Everyone who books a ticket will be allocated a seat, but we cannot guarantee that you will have a table.
- Orders for drinks and snacks will be taken at tables. We are sorry but for the time being no hot drinks will be available.
- We ask that everyone wears a mask when moving around inside the building.
- We are cashless – we accept contactless payments only.
- We ask everyone to observe social distancing at all times. One metre social distancing will operate in the club space, with mitigations as detailed in the risk assessment which is available on the website.
- Automatic hand sanitiser stations are provided at various places within the building and we encourage regular use of hand sanitiser.