Our bright and versatile first floor venue provides an unusual and interesting space for workshops, training days and meetings. With floor to ceiling windows across the eastern wall, Vortex has the advantage of great natural light with all the technical spec of a music venue at your disposal. Additionally to our basic rental we can also provide for all your catering needs thanks to our fantastic bar/restaurant Downstairs at the Vortex. Please contact us for a quote.
It makes a great space for video and filming.
Prices (day hire):
- Meetings etc.: £40 per hour + VAT (2 hour minimum)
- Includes: layout of your choice and basic set up of any hired equipment. More complex set up requiring specialist sound engineering will incur an extra charge
- 2 hour minimum booking
- A 50% deposit paid in advance is necessary to secure your booking. The deposit is non refundable unless cancellation is made at least 48 hours in advance
- Discounts available for charities & local arts organisations
- Film/video: on request
Optional Extras: (priced according to need)
- Projector and screen: for presentations, video playback etc.
- Microphones: for presentations & speeches to large numbers.
- PA: for DJs or live music, sound engineer also required.
- Bar: Drinks Menu & Wine List
- Catering: VORTEX CATERING MENU (PDF)
- Room layouts: different layouts can be requested using the round tables or our rectangular table tops. Here are few examples:
- Vortex Layout – Standard Gig
- Vortex Layout – Training Room
- Vortex Layout – Presentation
- Vortex Layout – Board Room
- Vortex Layout – No Furniture
To find out more or to make a booking, please call us on 020 7254 4097 or send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org